Monday, January 19, 2009

Does anyone speak Turkish?



Last week I noticed that Etsy is offering web analytics, so you can see how many people are visiting your site, where they come from, how long they stay, etc. So of course, being the high-tech-savvy woman I am, I signed right up. Etsy made it pretty easy, but I still haven't figured out how to do it for this blog!
Anyway, when I looked at my results for the week, I saw I had a bunch of visitors coming from this site:

http://www.annekaz.com/2009/01/dantel-pano-ve-ekerlik.html

Which, to the best of my guessing abilities, is a site somewhere in Turkey. It is a cute blog about handmade stuff (judging from the pictures.) She has a picture of my fairy doily and swan, with the heading "dantel pano ve sekerlik." What on earth does that mean? I have no clue what is being said about my babies (yes, I am very protective of my designs). What if it is something like "Look what this silly American is trying to sell on Etsy! Can you believe it?"
My curiosity is getting the best of me. So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

4 comments:

crochethuahua said...

You may try babelfish.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann
I can speak Turkish,you guess right,its Turkish site.I will try to explain you Dantel means:lace,crochet,Pano means:wall hanging and sekerlik means:sugar bowl.Noting to be worry.If you want to ask anything in Turkish please do not hesitate to ask,have a nice day
milady2008 from etsy.milady2008.etsy.com

Michelle said...

Is it hard to set up the demographics thing on etsy? I just opened a shop up for the first time and am still learning. It would be nice to be able to see about visitors etc.

Michelle Loyola

rachel chitra said...

Google translate tells me it means "lace panels and sugar bowl"