Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BellaCrochet Newsletter

The first issue of the BellaCrochet Newsletter will be sent out later this week. If you have not already signed up to receive it, you can do so here:
Newsletter sign up
It will contain tips to make crocheting easier, articles about people who have crochet-related careers and the pattern for the Sunflower Dish Cloth pictured here.
I am not sure how often the newsletter will come out right now. I will send one out to announce the addition of new designs, which should be at least once a month.
I hope you will enjoy it!

5 comments:

Faith said...

oooohoooo! Looking forward to it...love the sunflower potholders...so cute....

Gloria Beatriz said...

WOW.... I LOVE SUNFLOWER CROCHET!!!

Typstatting said...

Love the Sunflower Pot holders and I really enjoy reading your blog!

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful. :))

crochethuahua said...

The sunflowers are gorgeous!