Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Jewel's Cro-tat Crinoline Lady

My friend Jewel sent me this picture today of a sweet little cro-tatted Crinoline Lady she made in lovely colors of burgundy and pink. Jewel is so talented, and I never know what she will come up with next. Sometimes she sends me a picture of something and I have to ask her if it is one of my designs or not; I really can't remember some of the things I designed. But I did recognize this little lady; she was in a set of Cro-tat patterns that I did several years ago.
Thanks for sharing, Jewel. You did a beautiful job!

7 comments:

Gloria Beatriz said...

QUE BELLEZA DE SEÑORA TAN ELEGANTE!!!

FELIZ INICIO DE MES ANY...

tiane said...

Very Beautiful!
kisses! Tiane.

Lucienne said...

Loved it!!!!

crochethuahua said...

It's gorgeous!

Charlotte said...

Beautiful! I have tried cro-tatting but could never get the hang of it. I laways had a problem pulling the hook back through. The same with the boullion stitch. Just can't master it!:(

eezelifeinbc said...

Thanks, Ann and everyone that left a nice comment.

Your patterns are a delight to work!

Unknown said...

Hello, I came to know the blog and its work.
I loved everything that our beautiful work you do.
Kisses and I come to visit, have a great Weekend.
ja and I'll follow you to get inside the news.