Friday, April 27, 2012

New Designs and a Facebook Contest

I have added two new patterns to my site, bellacrochet.com:

This is the Autumn Lace Doilies. They are available here:
And this is my new Town and Country Wrap. It is available here:



I am having a contest over on my Facebook page today (Friday.) I will be giving away a copy of any pdf pattern on my site, including the new ones. I hope you will stop by and enter:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BellaCrochet/195106893710
Sorry about the long links; I can't get the shortened versions to work today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am the only one on the planet who does not do Facebook!! Bummer .....
Love your patterns as I own so many of the doily ones!!
Have a Great Weekend!!
Marilyn

byhooks4u said...

already checked out facebook this morning..bought your newest doilies last night..reading your blog now. Have a great weekend..Blessings

deebriese said...

I dont belong to facebook :0(

crochethuahua said...

Love them all especially the leaf and owl.

Trembu said...

looks very exciting ;) your works always fascinates

Knitting Needle Sizes said...

Talented hands would be the best creations of God. I really appreciate those people who had such gift from Him like this. By the way, these are so pretty especially the owl doily.