Monday, October 22, 2012

And the Winner Is:

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher


Patti, if you will send me an email and let me know which pattern you would like, I will get it right out to you. 
I am still mourning the loss of America's Best crochet thread; it was my favorite for years. When I heard that the mill was being sold and that the thread would no longer be manufactured, I stocked up on some of my favorite colors (mostly the greens.) 
I now mainly use Aunt Lydia's, or one of the other Coats/Red Heart brands of size 10 thread. I order it online, since I am very limited (as are most of you, it seems!) in the colors I can find locally. 
Thanks to everyone for entering!

2 comments:

byhooks4u said...

I have become a hoarder when it comes to thread..Seems like we all have a favorite. Even as I write this I am hoping my order arrives today!! Blessings

Faith said...

Congratulations to the winner...:)