Saturday, April 13, 2013

And the Winner Is:


Vee

Vee, if you will send me an email  and let me know which pattern you would like, I will get it  right out to you. 
Annie's Tea Room in Big Sandy, Texas.
Picture Credit: 

Upshur County, TXGenWeb
Someone wrote and asked me if the tea room in Big Sandy I that I mentioned yesterday was the one run by Annie Potter, who founded Annie's Attic. It was indeed; I worked in the editorial department of Annie's Attic for several years, and then as the in-house designer. The Tea Room was right across the street from the office I worked in, and it was always a treat to have lunch there. It closed several years ago, and I am not sure if it has reopened or not. But it was a lovely place to have a glass of tea!
Thanks to everyone who entered!

4 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

Thanks for the information. I've seen pictures of it over the years, but didn't realize it was a tea room.

Unknown said...

what a beautiful place.

Ami said...

how beautiful ! Thanks for sharing the picture !

Unknown said...

I went to Annie's back when it was open. I am in Kilgore :)